Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Flower Fusion Tote

I love the Flower Fusion flowers, they make the perfect accents. The catalog says that "they come in a fun tin" and I have to agree it was a lot of fun to decorate especially since we sell the amazing Crop-A-Dile that can punch through it! I really like how the embossed monogram (K for Kasia of course) matches the tin. You almost need to run your finger over it to decide if it is embossed or punched out of the bashful blue cardstock. I cut one of the flowers to make the leaves and I used the paper piercer to make the stems.


The tin I used is the one that the flowers come in. As you can see it is big enough to hold all five note cards even with the flowers as big as they are.

The orange paper I used is from the Summer Picnic DSP, I love that paper. I stamped the Rose Red paper with the flower from the Eastern Blooms stamp set. I thought it went nicely with the other flowers.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment