Thursday, February 9, 2012

You're My Type

I should have taken this picture on a different colored background... Sorry the white on white is hard to see.  These are the pages I made this month for stamp club...
Didn't I tell you that I just had to have that typewriter?  Well that combined with banners and hearts basically sums up my favorites right now.
 All this awesome shimmer is from the Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz.  I just sprayed each 12x12 sheet 2 times... so basically half of the page has the sparkle and half doesn't. 

 All the little hearts were cut out with the new Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die (it cuts and textures at the same time) and the big hearts were cut out with the new Framelits Dies - hearts collection.  I have a blog post coming up that shows you these framelits dies and an awesome way to store them.
(I was asked about this pearl - it is one of the new 8mm Large pearls)

Love this stamp set...
Just a reminder, mini catalog items are only available till April 30th so make sure you get it before it is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment