Sunday, July 28, 2013

Burlap Ribbon Love Tag

This year for convention I got an early start on my projects.   I found these awesome lacy tins and thought they would be perfect to decorate and give to my downline at convention.  Didn't they turn out so cute? 
 I love getting pillow gifts so I made a gift for my downline ladies for both nights we were there.  This was the Thursday night gift. 
 This tag uses a couple products from the holiday mini.  I love being a demonstrator so I can order everything a month early!  The Holiday catalog goes live in August :) 
I cut the tag out with the big shot and the Deco Labels framelits and stamped it with the Off the Grid stamp.  (this stamp is awesome!)  The ribbon is the new Soft Sky Seam Binding.  I am so glad this color is back!  It was the perfect touch of color to my neutral theme.  The holiday catalog products I used are the fabulous 1 1/4 inch Burlap Ribbon and the Expressions Thinlits Dies cut out the word Love (it also comes with the words thankful and merry)  I am excited to use these more this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment