Friday, August 30, 2013

Riverton Regional

In April, Stampin' Up! hosted an awesome regional event in Riverton at the home office and I was one of the lucky people able to attend.  I have previously shared my card swap and downline gift I took to this event.  Check them out if you missed them.  I am now going to share some of my favorite parts of the day!
 
This event was super exciting because they gave us all the new catalog early!  Don't we all love it?  They also had a bunch of projects that are featured in the catalog out for us see. 
 
 
One thing I loved was that we were in the warehouse!  I loved being in the room with so many stamping supplies!  You can see a bit of the warehouse in the picture below... this card was made by  my friend Jane, she was one of the presenters! 
 

Michelle won prize patrol!

 
No event is complete without a make and take!  The cute box below was one of the projects we made.
 
 
It was fun to see Chelsey up on stage with Shannon! 
 
 
Shelli's Beautiful card
 
 
Shopping!!!!  I loved shopping with my friends in the warehouse!  Brand spanking new products, no shipping, and friends.  Sounds like the perfect shopping trip to me!
 
 
We couldn't leave without taking pictures by the famous Stampin' Up! rock...

 
Friends... (I love our stamping group)

 
Me and my downline...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment