Sunday, September 1, 2013

More Six Sided Sampler

 When I was designing my swaps for convention I also created this card... that is why so many elements are the same :)  I have seen this layout of hexagons on pinterest a lot and wanted to make my own.  I like the mix of small and big hexagons but wasn't so sure that I liked the background embossed... which is why I chose the other card instead.  I love those simply pressed clay flowers though.  On this card I attached the gray flower with dimensionals! 
 
 To get the small Costal Cabana hexagon, I stamped the image from the Six Sided Sampler stamp set in Costal Cabana ink on Costal Cabana cardstock and then ran it through the big shot with the hexagon embossing folder.  I then used my paper snips to cut out the hexagon.  Another great way to  make different sizes of hexagons is to print them out using My Digital Studio. 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment