Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall Candy Jar

My friend and neighbor told me this week that decorating with candy is the cool thing to do, so to get ready for fall I decided to try it out. I have to give a big thanks to Julie for the candy, this is all possible because of you :) Maybe I should make her some vinyl leaves with my big shot so she can make one too!Don't the leaves look so cool on the jar! I attached 4 of the vinyl leaves so the leaves go all the way around the jar and then tied a piece of the dusty durango ribbon around them to finish the look.
I used the greeting from the hostess stamp set Holiday Best, it is definitely a must have stamp set this year and the best part is that it was free!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I didn't comment on this sooner! I love this jar! I love the leaves and the super cute tag, and that the candy matches so perfect. :) Now I want Reeses peanut butter cups. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this jar is a great idea. i wish i would have thought of it

    ReplyDelete