Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas Gifts

I know, I know, more Christmas stuff in January but seriously this one you can create for any occasion. These are the gifts that my kids gave to their school teachers. I learned how to make this altered file folder from my upline who learned from Patty Bennett. Here is the outside, it has a velcro closure under the flap. These are the 2 cards I put inside. I LOVE how the paper matches the file folder! The butterflies are cut out with the new embosslit in the occasions mini catalog. It is COOL! it cuts out and embosses FIVE butterflies at the same time. LOVE this.

This is a picture of the inside, unfortunately the picture is blurry SORRY! The cards and the notepad are tucked inside the pockets and the pen is attached with velcro dots.

This is the tag I put on the outside, I just made a loop in the linen thread and placed it around the velcro dot so it falls off when opened.

I also made one for my step-mother-in-law. These are the cards I made for her.

These cards are made using the hostess set Country Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment