Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Elements of Style Club Projects

I really enjoyed making these pages for club this month. I actually LOVE the white background. I actually had a hard time figuring out what colors to use with the white since I wasn't using DSP. So I turned to my trusty IDEA book and catalog. I sometimes forget about the idea part :) On pages 82 and 83 I found my color combo! What I love is that once I have my black and white photos on the pages, the colors will be so much more subtle.
We used the Elements of Style stamp set. I am not sure if I would have bought this stamp set on my own, so I am SO glad we got it free at Leadership because I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I have used it so much! and now of course I would buy it again because it is awesome! I Love the hummingbird and the swirls we used on the page.
For both the card and the pages, we cut out white circles with the big shot circle dies and ran them through the new Lattice embossing folder. (for the pages we stamped them first) We also used the Filigree brads that are on special this month.

We also made a card that matched. A few of the ladies planned on using these for wedding cards!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these scrapbook pages! You are SO good...I want to just sit and scrapbook with you sometime. Maybe your creative will rub of on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the mini. You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete