Friday, February 11, 2011

Whooo?

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures... I snapped them super fast before the boys took them to school, yes I am a last minute kind of person :)
Trey, my oldest went to the store with his dad to buy some candy for his class. He picked out York Peppermint hearts, and explained to me that we need to make a small red box to put them in. I suggested the owl stamp from the Sale-a-Bration catalog and we got to work. I gave him a Real Red sheet of cardstock and the heart punch and he went to town, We had so many hearts left over :) The boys both love to help roll the dies through the big shot, and they like stamping too!Brady saw Trey's Valentines and wanted to make the same thing for his preschool class. He was lucky, we used textured cardstock for his boxes. It looks so much cuter in person, sorry the pictures don't show it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kasia! I wanted to pass you the Stylish Blogger Award. You can view the details on my blog www.scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete