Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bliss Notebook

Wow 2 posts in one day! crazy. I wanted to show this today since I used my favorite SAB stamp set and TODAY IS THE LAST DAY to earn it!!! It is the Bliss stamp set - love the name.
Sorry for the bad picture, I made this as a gift and the early morning light made it hard to take the picture, and the glare didn't help either. I promise it looks so much better in person.


This is a fun notebook holder I made. Did you know that you can buy the clear stamp cases? they are super cheap and are so fun to decorate. The outside has a clear plastic sleve to slide some paper in. I made this for a 12 year old and I wanted something durable so all the outside decor is under the plastic. Inside I decorated a pad of paper. I did have to cut the notepad a little shorter to fit.
Super fun, just add a pen (forgot to take a picture with the pen but it matched)!
Happy Sale-a-Bration!

No comments:

Post a Comment