Friday, July 8, 2011

Doilies galore!

We had stamp club this week and all the projects we used were made with the Flirtatious suite (page 126 -127 of the new catalog). I had a fun time creating samples and I had a wow moment! I stamped this doily stamp on old olive cardstock and it looked so much like a tree that I created this card around it! I free handed the trunk and tied on some fabric for the ribbon. I have been using this owl punch a lot lately. I love using these googlie eyes.


These next two cards I cased from the other demonstrators. I changed them up a bit but they are pretty similar, I would post a link but they are on a website for demonstrators only.

This card was cased from Robin Merriman. I LOVE this new color, it is called Pool Party! Robin's card didn't have the doily, but she took the picture on an orange dish and I loved the color combo.



This card was cased from Tessa Wise. It is a 3x3 card and it also has a new color called Island Indigo! I just love the embossed doily, it really pops.


I will show the club projects we made soon! Are you all enjoying the new catalog? What is your new favorite thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment