Monday, November 10, 2008

jingle all the way

Here is another decor elements frame, this one looks a lot better in person. I love these to decorate with because I love the way the vinyl looks on the glass and they are so easy to make. This is an 8x10 frame and I used the medium jingle all the way image. I changed the background color a lot, I really wanted the words to stand out and the olive or baja breeze DSP didn't contrast enough so I just matched the frame with the white. If you look closely you can see the baja border peeking behind the white.

3 comments:

  1. I like this a lot. I could totally use this to give to my co-workers, parents, or aides for my class. What is the cost of this amazingness? How do I put my hands on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I was SO going to make one of these soon. I bought one just for this purpose. :) FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete