Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank You

Last night was my customer appreciation night and I want to say thank you again to everyone, we had a great time and made some fun projects. My customer appreciation night was a free class for my customers hostesses and club members from the past year.

I made some fun water bottle holders for the ladies to drink stamping style :)

We had lots of prizes and here are some of them. These are 2-4-6-8 boxes. I haven't made these for years and my sidelines reminded me of them. They are super easy to make. If you would like to learn how to make these, just let me know! For these boxes I used the paper from the retiring Best Ever simply scrappin kit and the Heartfelt Thanks stamps. To attach the ribbon, I punched a notch in the sides with my crop-a-dile before tying it with the Ridinghood Red ribbon.
This is the tool box we made last night. I changed the color again :) Everyone chose what tool stamp and greeting to put on their box.

The project that my club ladies made was this cool pop up cake. It was fun to watch everyone cringe about smashing the cake to close the card after learning how to put it together.

I will share the other 2 projects we made in the next few days :)

If you would like to be invited to my next customer appreciation night, the list starts now! All you need to do is place an order, host a workshop or class, or come to stamp club (or all of the above to be able to make all the projects) to be invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment