Thursday, April 30, 2009

Butterfly Cake

I have been having fun with the pop-up cake this week. The first picture is of the outside of the card and when you open it the cake pops-up!


I love the "chocolate" cake with the sprinkles!!! This time I attached the candles to the designer series paper (sprinkles) instead of the top. I attached the butterflies with dimensionals.
Here is another view.

To make this cake I used the Sweet Always paper. Do you want to know how you can earn this paper for free??? Next month (starting tomorrow) when you order 3 sets of paper you get one for free! I will post more info tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I agree...I like the chocolate cake and its sprinkles! :) So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Kasia!!! So cute! You are just sooo creative! I have been debating on getting this pop up...I just might have to now!

    ReplyDelete