Friday, October 30, 2009

Shimmering Snowflakes

One of my new favorite things in the Holiday Mini Catalog is the shimmer paint. My friend taught me how to create a spray to make shimmer paper! I loved it so much I wanted to make some snowflakes shine. I know you can't see it in the pictures but in real life these snowflakes (and the corduroy button) are really sparkly.
Where did I put these snow flakes? I made a fun winter album with them. This is a waterfall scrapbook. When you pull the tab on the right the pages flip over! These books are too much fun! This book is a couple inches smaller than others I have made. I just changed up the dimensions. Here are some pictures of the inside pages.
In this last picture you can see most of the hidden page all ready for a photo.
I wish you could see the shine but you will just have to try it yourself :) If you would like me to teach you just let me know!

1 comment:

  1. LOVING this one! TOO CUTE! I think I need to make more of these...and I totally want to make one with this theme and these colors. :) SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete