Tuesday, February 16, 2010

price lists...

I am excited to share something totally different with you today. My friend just opened a salon in Taylorsville and she asked me to decorate a price list for her to display.

My friend wasn't sure what colors or images she wanted so I made 2 for her to choose from. She wanted to display it on an easel instead of in a frame so I snailed a chocolate piece of cardstock to the back to make it stronger.
To create this brown frame, I just cut out paper, sponged the edges and glued it on. The leaves were cut using the embosslit and the bird punch. I actually gave her 3 different colors of birds to choose from. She chose the yellow (not pictured).

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could see the other one too. The one with the birds is definitely my favorite. You're so creative. I might have to case this for some posters I have make for an upcoming event. Thanks for the spring board.

    ReplyDelete