Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Taggy Blanket with Crinkly Circles

When I made my taggy blanket for my daughter (you can see it here), I had an idea that I wanted to try. I wanted to cut out an image in fabric and in a celo bag and sew them together to make a crinkly image! So I cut out some circles with my big shot and gave it a try. It was kind of tricky to sew them both together... I think next time I won't use such a slippery fabric since the celo bag is slippery too. It doesn't look really pretty, but it totally works! The circles crinkle like so many baby toys thest days... and since it is just a small circle it isn't obnoxious!

I chose to do circles because the fabric on the back had circles, and of course I finished it up with a bunch of Stampin' Up! ribbon.... some of it is retired though.




No comments:

Post a Comment