Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thank you!!!

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much everyone who left a comment on my fabric flowers post. It was so much fun to read all of them. It was the first time I ever had double digits in the comments section! So to say thank you, I stopped by random.org and let them pick one of you to receive a free flower!


I wanted to copy and paste it in like I have before... but blogger won't let me. Does anyone else have that problem? anyway, drumroll please...... comment number 3 is our winner.... but since comment number 3 is my fabulous mama, I will pick 2 winners so the second winner is...... comment number 5 - Mindy!!! ok Mindy, email me your address to kasia567@yahoo.com and I will ship the flower in the picture below out to you. (I hope you like it!)

Keep watching for the tutorial, it is almost done...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad to know I won something, even though I really didn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute, how fun to pick a winner. i've been having a blast making these too! funny we've been doing them at the same time. i also got requests for a tutorial so I made one that i am posting on monday. i am SURE yours will be a hundred times better. i just kind of winged it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete