Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lots of Tags

Ok so obviously these are way out of season now, but I still want to post all my creations on here. And of course they can be changed to fit your season/theme. This tag below was inspired by a card from our downline group shoebox swap that my talented friend Becky Cowley designed! I rarely use the color River Rock but she opened my eyes!This tag below is a self adhesive tag. I just stuck a sheet of white cardstock on top of the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, stamped and punched it out. The adhesive sheets have a backing that you can peel off to stick to your project. You can also use this adhesive with fabric!In my last post, I mentioned how easy it was to package something with a celo bag and a tag, it makes things so much cuter! I'm not sure if you can call this a tag, but a bag topper is close right?

No comments:

Post a Comment