Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LOVE

I have decided that I LOVE Valentines Day, but I love it for all the pink, glitter, and hearts :) These are the pages and cards we are making this week for stamp club! Doesn't that glitter heart just make you smile? I also love that I don't have glitter all over my house right now. SU sells 12x12 sheets of this awesome-ness and it doesn't make a mess when you cut into it!
Love the love letters? we just debossed them with a letterpress plate and the big shot.

The top one we used the multipurpose platfom without any tabs, and the Impressions pad. The bottom one I used tab 1 and a normal clear cutting pad. Can you see the difference? The top one has much deeper impressions!

We also had an extra glitter heart that we couldn't waste, so inside the card it went.

1 comment:

  1. Cute projects Kasia!!! Is that big heart on your scrapbook page from a die? Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete