Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fabric pennant card

Did you know that Stampin' Up! sells adhesive sheets that are perfect for adding fabric to your projects? It isn't washable but works great on cards. That is what I used to adhere the fabric onto this card before sewing.

I made this card a while ago, sorry some of it is retired now (the DSP in the center pennant and the greeting) but the fabric is still available to order! I used some cardstock that Is definitely looked over, it is the Naturals White cardstock, it comes with all these awesome flecks on it!I got my inspiration from this card... It is on display at the Riverton SU office. Since I live pretty close, I have had quite a few opportunities to visit and if I have time, I always stop and check out the samples! This card also uses the Stampin' Up! fabric! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment