Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day Cards

A big shout out to my friend Mandy, she designed this card! I just changed it a bit to fit my colors/accessories! Since my club ladies were making multiple cards and I gave them another choice...


I love this golf stamp, and so did my friends! It is retiring this month, so get it while you can.

Here are the pages we made, sorry for the picture, I didn't realize how funny the picture looked until now with the slanting lines in the background... its like an optical illusion!


It was so fun stamping the calendar stamp onto the background. It is the perfect masculine touch! I also had fun with the chevron image - cut from the tasteful trim die.


We used a new stamp set and a few retiring punches and stamps. I am excited to find some pictures for these pages.


1 comment:

  1. OK I just had to comment on how clever you are! I have this dumb calendar stamp and have honestly never used it. You are such a genius!

    ReplyDelete