Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sweet Stitches

Can I just say that I Love this fabric! I made this skirt for my sweetie in February, and this week I finally decorated a shirt to match! If you look closely, you can see the circle image from a new Big Shot die! It will be available next month in the new catalog! I love being able to order things from the new catalog early!


My daughter is almost 2 but she is super tall. I just made this pattern up, so if you want to make it, I will share some tips.


I ordered 2 packs of fabric and used 1 1/2 packs of the stitches fabric. I just sewed them together to create a tube. Make sure you sew in the ties at the same time - I wanted them to go all the way around her, so I attached both of them in the same place.


I folded the top 4 inches down on the top to create the ruffle on the top and the space for the elastic. I stitched twice across like shown... the space between 2 and 3 1/2 inches is for the elastic.
Sorry I don't have more pictures. Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment