Sunday, September 4, 2011

Doily Pages

We made these pages at Stamp Club in July. If you would love to come make scrapbook pages or cards with us let me know! We used a fabric scrap to tie around the pennant, and the awesome clear alphabet to do the title... I just wish I had 2 letter P's :)


Don't you love that orange Doily? The detail is fabulous, it comes with the Designer Series Paper! The other 2 doilies are from the pennants big shot die!

We stamped this middle banner with the doily stamps and the other 2 banners were from the DSP. To make the banner, we just punched out the bottom with the larger square punch! Easy peasy. You can also see here the background doily stamp. love it!

do you like these pages? let me know, I would love a comment from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment