Thursday, September 8, 2011

Timeless Flower

Fabric time! I made this cute fabric flower for my niece. I love decorating the gift bags with hair flowers... I love seeing their reaction when they realize that they can wear it! For this flower I used the new Timeless Portrait fabric (the 2 black and white prints) and paired it with some plain white and black fabric. I attached all the layers with a vintage brad. I don't remember exactly how many layers this flower had... it was atleast 8 but probably a few more. I cut the layers of fabric out with the Fun Flowers Big Shot die.

A few people have asked me when my next fabric flowers class is... would you like to come if I have a class? I am thinking that this flower is one we should make!


2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous your black and white flower looks
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete