Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Homemade Notebooks

My friend Ashley made some of these awesome notebooks and I thought they were so cute and they were surprisingly easy to make. Ashley and Kristina can tell you how to make them better than I can and Kristina even has a video so click on their names for the instructions :) For these notebooks I used the Eastern Blooms stamps and the Riding Hood Red and Washington Apple DSP. (designer series paper)
Just a side view. I loved Ashley's tip to use the ribbon as a bookmark, so clever. Well this last one I made with my sisters retired music stamp set because I thought this book would be perfect for me. I play the piano for the kids primary in church and this notebook will be perfect to keep notes of the songs to practice for the next week!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh....these are so cute! Aren't they so much fun?! I think I'm going to make lots of them for all sorts of things I need a little notebook for! :) Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute. I love them! :)I was just looking at the ones Ashley made also and thinking I needed to make some, now I really want to. :)

    ReplyDelete