Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's all about the center

I haven't designed anything for a few days but I did for the first time ever make hair bows, or I guess they are hair flowers. I don't know the correct term, those of you who have girls, what are these called?? you can click on the picture to make it bigger. My Mom and Sister bought some flowers from the craft store and It looked like fun to make something girly, so I bummed a few flowers after I realized that I couldn't make many with just my Stampin' Up! supplies (I did make one all SU!). With all the flowers we made we used my Stampin' Up! stuff for the centers. Our favorite centers were with the build-a-brad. With the cream and hot pink flower we just used a antique brass build-a-brad without a paper cut out, the blue flower has a circle of chocolate chip cardstock and the poinsettas have a large halfback pearl on top of the build-a-brad. I also loved the felt fusion flowers in the middle. Our 1/4 inch grosgrain was great to cover the clips with too!!
Which one is your favorite???

2 comments:

  1. They are all so cute! Are you starting to sell these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fun. I love all the different centers that you did. I am inspired to make some for Mikelle. :)

    ReplyDelete