Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

I have been holding off showing you the club pages for this month because I know they will look so much better with pictures on them but I won't get the pictures until thursday so I thought I should show them now :) by the way, costco has a coupon this week for 9 cent prints, so go print your albums and get ready for scrapbooking next month!! (hint, hint) I will update this post after I get the pictures on the page :) edit: obviously here is the finished page :) To make this page we used the Contempo Alphabet, A good Egg and the Big Shot Baskets and Blooms die. We also had a lot of fun with glitter this month. We put glitter on the chick's shell and we made our own sticky cuts with the sticky pages and the big shot. To do this we ran it through the big shot and then we only took the white back off the inside petals and placed it on the Barely Banana paper next to the happy easter words and carefully removed the rest of the flower that we later placed on the basket shown below. Then we took off the red protective layer and added glitter to our hearts content!



If you have any questions on how we did anything, just let me know!

1 comment:

  1. These pages are so fun! I love all the sparkly fun-ness. :)
    Oh, and thanks for the info about the 9 cent prints. I need to get on it. :)

    ReplyDelete