Monday, May 18, 2009

Train Magic

As soon as I saw this Choo Choo stamp set in the Occasions catalog, the first thing I thought of was to make a magic slider card with it. I think any boy would love to get this card for any occasion. My son has already claimed it for his own :)
Here is where the magic part comes in, when you pull out the one end the other comes out so we can see the train going through a tunnel. It is fun to slide it back and forth. I used the Right on Track Stampin Around Wheel to create the background on the chocolate chip cardstock and the "hi" on the train comes from the Say it with Scallops stamp set.
Here is another magic slider card I made. A lot of people have asked me to show them how to make these cards so I am working on a tutorial to show you all! Hopefully it will be done and ready to post tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, this is SOO cute! I love it. You are so talented...I can't wait to see the tutorial so I can learn how to make one of these fun cards! :) So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete