Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday Boxes

I made these boxes for some girls ages 8-11 in my neighborhood that had their birthday this summer. I told them that they had the same amount of candy in both the big and small boxes but they all picked the big ones first. A lot of the boxes I make them end up broken or thrown away so I kept them pretty simple, mainly stamps and paper but I can't make anything without ribbon and dimensionals :) Here you can see them a little better. The red ones use the Pink Flamingo DSP.
These boxes have the new Cottage Wall DSP.
These boxes have the DSP from the Petal Party Simply Scrappin Kit.

These boxes were all SO easy to make with the Big Shot dies. The big boxes are from the box #2 die and the small boxes are from the new Bitty Box and Envelope Die only available through Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. All of these boxes are SO CUTE...and how sweet are you to make the girls boxes! I'm sure that they all loved them! :) You are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete