Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shoebox Swap Card

Last weekend my awesome upline Brandi had a shoebox swap on Friday night during convention. I wasn't able to attend convention this year but there was an open spot at the shoebox swap and she let me come! Brandi's downline meetings are always awesome, this one we had 2 groups of shoebox swaps (2 groups of 20) and we also made 2 wow projects and had a bunch of fun with games. Can I just tell you that I love hanging out with these ladies, now I love to stamp so much but I like just chatting with them even more so needless to say I didn't complete any of my cards. Anyway back to what you all want to see, here is my card. I really wanted to use this stamp set because I love it for one and I didn't think that many of the people coming had this stampset yet. I took this picture before I removed the button for the swap, sorry ladies I was a few buttons short so I couldn't add it but if you like how it looks you can add one :) We embossed the tree with craft chocolate chip ink and clear embossing powder. I really like embossing on the designer series paper. The stamps were new and the ribbon is also, it is the new 1 1/4 inch striped grosgrain ribbon and I love it. Here you can see the embossed image as it is shining in the flash.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I own this card. :) I LOVE it! So cute! So glad you came too so I could see you! I hope all is going well! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still loving this card! And I agree with Ashley...I am glad I have one of my very own. :)

    ReplyDelete