Friday, August 14, 2009

Dasher

This is one of the cards we are making at my class next month. I LOVE this stamp and so do all the demonstrators in my group. A lot of the winners for my upline's shoebox swap used this stamp. (I will try to remember to post those cards once I have finished them). I used the always stamp set for the branches on the bottom and the greeting is from the teeny tiny wishes stamp set. My favorite part is the glitter on his antlers!

If you like this image, there is also a really cool decor elements you can earn free (level 2 hostess).

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! I LOVE LOVE that Dasher too! He's awesome! This card is such a cute way to use him too. Love it!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love this stamp as well. Thanks for sharing this cute way to use this stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete