Thursday, February 16, 2012

Big Shot Framelits

I Love these new big shot framelits, they cut really well and now we have something to use on Tab 2 of our Big Shot platform!  They come in this plastic envelope with a snap closure...

 then you slide out the papers and inside is the dies.
 They are attached to this sheet by a strip of double sided tape... not the easiest or quickest to use. 
But at Leadership I learned from some other demonstrators a better way to store them... Magnets!  They are metal and stay put with our magnet sheets.  The other demonstrators cut a full sheet of magnets, but I wanted to cut the magnet sheets with the big shot instead, so I chose this ric rac pattern from the Tasteful Trim Die. 

I even made one for the edgelits... I figured if we ever get any more I would just store them with these ones.

The magnet sheets have a sticky side so it was super easy to adhere it to the inside of the Clear Mount stamp cases that I sell.  The clear mount cases have a place for us to slide in the instructions as well, so they went on the front cover.

These clear cases are awesome, I have decorated them and given them as gifts (card holders or notebook holders) and they are also the perfect size for holding the Stampin' Write Markers!

There you have it, super easy and convenient! 

No comments:

Post a Comment