Thursday, February 2, 2012

MDS Holiday Cards

Did you know that Stampin' Up! has a digital software?  Have you ever wanted to try it out for free?  Well now you can!  You can now download it to your computer for a free 30 day trial!  It is pretty easy to download, you can order it through my online store HERE. (just click the shop now button)

I have played around with MDS a bit, but this Christmas, I printed my first My Digital Studio Project... My Christmas Card! 
My mom and my sister loved my card so much that they asked me to make some for them.  I made a few samples for each of them and they picked their favorite.
(When we printed these all out, we cut off about a half inch on the right and left for the landscape cards and the top and bottom for the portrait card.)
I cannot tell you enough how excited I was to make these... I am NOT a digital person (yet) and it was so scary for me to learn but it was pretty easy!  Stampin' Up! has a website dedicated to My Digital Studio and has videos, samples, and forums to help us. 
Click HERE for the My Digital Studio Website

Ok so when you download the software, you get tons of colors, images, everything that comes with the software.  They also have TONS of downloads you can purchase.  You can use these with My Digital Studio (of course) or you could use it with software you might already have as well.

Click HERE to see the My Digital Studio Catalog

I definitely don't consider myself an expert, but I would love to answer any question you might have, so send me a message and if I don't already know the answer I will find it for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment