Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Leadership Fun

I have been asked to post more about leadership and San Antonio, so here you go...

Well, we didn't really spend much time in the hotel, but look at this view.  I am still so bummed that I didn't bring my swim suit, it was 85 degrees the day I arrived... and I was there for hours before my friends, oh well I will remember next time!

Here is a pic of the hotel and the guy the convention center is named after lol! I did like watching the elevators go up and down the tower at night.



 This is something I haven't seen before... they rent out bikes! 
 This was my most favorite place on the river walk, these cute tables and chairs were outside the yummiest icecream/fudge/caramel apple store!
We played on the river walk at night, but went to many classes during the day.  One thing that is different from my school days... taking notes by taking a picture of the jumbo tron! 

We learned about new products coming soon, promotions that will happen soon, were entertained at main stage, and watched many stamping demonstrations! 

My favorite product that is coming soon is the diagonal score plate for the Simply Scoring tool!  I am so excited!  They showed us how to make an envelope...

My favorite demonstration was from Shelli Gardner (Stampin' Up!'s CEO).  She made this super pretty bag topper, I LOVE it. 
  I also loved the many samples with this typewriter stamp!  It will definitely enter my stamp collection soon. 
Another fun card... I am not sure who made these, they were in the card contests.
Love this ruffle pillow, they decorated a dozen pillows with the new fabric, the workers from the home office even had aprons made out of it!
Definitely a Stampin' Up! event to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment