Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Kites

Who is ready for spring?  Man I know I am.  It was so warm for a week that my spring flowers bloomed! (just in time for it to snow last night... ugh!)  Well these cards make me excited for spring, the kites are so fun!  This is one of those stamp sets that I will keep around forever, especially since my kids like them.
 A lot of inspiration from this card came from Stampin Connection (a website full of ideas for Stampin' Up! demonstrators).  Can you believe that those clouds are from the cupcake punch?  Love the white on white...  I also love the green hill, it was just cut with the big shot edgelits! 
Ok so at my card class this month I offered 2 options, basically one card used the big shot and the other did not.  So this next card used the cloud stamps instead of using the cupcake punch and embossing folders, and it used the scallop punch instead of the big shot edgelit. 
Here's a closer look... 

No comments:

Post a Comment