Friday, March 9, 2012

Wedding Card Class

I had A LOT of requests lately for wedding cards from a group of ladies, so last month we got together and made a bunch.  I told them to stock up for a year :)  I gave them 6 choices of cards and let them make as many as they wanted of each one.   I will share with you the cards we made, if any of you would like to make some of these with a group of your friends, I am happy to help!

This Card was Cased from Shelli Gardner herself.  (she is the founder of Stampin' Up!)  She demonstrated to us at leadership and showed us a card that was super similar to this... I just changed the stamps and DSP.  The Designer Series paper I used is the Sale-a-bration paper pack that is available through this month.


This card I cased from one of the demonstrators in our group... I don't remember who made the origional card but it was a swap from one of our group meetings.  I just changed it up by adding the new FABULOUS Pleated Satin Ribbon. 
ok this ribbon deserves a close up... I had some people not sign up for this card because they thought they would have to ruffle the ribbon... but it comes already ruffled for you!


This wedding wishes card was the favorite!  I just love those birds and the pool party color is one of my favorites right now, it just screams spring to me.  This card was cased from the Stampin Success Magazine (the one that demonstrators get every month).  I loved the card and just changed the image and size of the framelit.


Love that doily!  I also had a lot of questions about the white flowers... I just punched them with the Boho Blossoms punch.  (I only used the 2 smallest flowers)

This card was their second favorite.  I loved it too.  I was inspired on this card layout by pinterest (yep love that website!)

This card you have seen... I already posted about it but wanted to keep it with the class post :)  I have been seeing a ton of bold wedding colors lately... Orange is the color of the year right?
Hope you enjoyed these cards, which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment