Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Club Pages

Here are the fabulous pages that we made at our stamp club this month. Can I tell you how much I LOVE the Certainly Celery poly-twill ribbon!!! I think the grosgrain ribbon is fabulous too but the poly-twill is my favorite so I couldn't resist putting a ton of it on these pages along with my favorite print in the Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper.
We embossed all the flowers, cut the letters out with the Big Shot and used the scallop edge punch to make the white border.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I love LOVE these pages! I so need a scrapbook club so I can make these too. :) Great job...as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...SERIOUSLY...these are AWESOME! You are SUCH a GOOD scrapbooker! You really need to have a class and I will TOTALLY come! :) I love this page. Seriously...love these pages!!!

    ReplyDelete