Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sale-a-Bration Class

You are invited to my next class! This is one of the FOUR fabulous projects we will be making. We will also decorate some candy to go inside this top note bag.
At this Class we will be embossing, using Sale-a-Bration products, the Big Shot, and other accessories!
This Class will be on Wednesday, March 18th in West Jordan and it is offered at two different times, from 1:00-3:00 and 6:00-8:00.
Registration is $10 and includes all the supplies and adhesive to make these projects, snacks, door prizes, and specials for attendees only!
Reserve your seat by Monday, March 16th.
****The first 3 people to RSVP will receive a free gift from me!!!****
If you bring a friend who hasn't attended one of my events before you will also receive a free gift from me.
If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at kasia567@yahoo.com

1 comment: