Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Post-it Note Holder

I found these cute gel pens in the target dollar spot and thought they would work perfectly on a post-it note holder and they work great! I love how the orange gel pen matches the cute chick's beak. I popped up the images on dimensionals and used 2 stacked on top of each other for the right side of the word window punch. I love how the saying "you crack me up" fits perfectly in the punch! I added the chunky glitter with a 2-way glue pen and It is really hard to see online but I stamped flowers on the Banana cardstock.
Make sure you scroll down to my Blog Candy post, the FREE card and supplies are still available :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok...again, seriously so cute! I love your little chick and the flowers stamped on the background! :)

    ReplyDelete