Friday, August 20, 2010

Convention 2010 Highlights

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Convention was AWESOME this year.
I would like to share with you some of my favorites.
Saturday was definitely my favorite day. Main stage was Amazing, the classes were my favorites and I love this lady!

I was talking with a few people and we decided that EVERY demonstrator should go to convention just to hear Shelli Gardner talk. She is amazing. This picture I snapped of her and Sterling during Monday night's Flower Power Party. Definitely my highlight of the night was hanging out with friends/meeting new friends and getting some freebies :)


Brandi (my awesome upline) gave me this awesome album. I am excited to fill it with pictures! here is the front back

and insides.

6 pages for photos!

We also did a swap with just our group. I didn't make a swap this year but I received all these cards! I LOVE our group :) and I definitely have some paying it forward to do.





Aren't they all awesome! If I get a name wrong let me know! These were from: Courtney, Jen, Christie, Stacie, Deann, Phyllis, Ashley, and Melanie.

Thanks everyone!


That night they had games, contests, and a bunch of demonstrator presenters. My favorite project I saw were these cute clear milk cartons. I am not sure why I love them as much as I do.


I need to share some of the sweet shop. I went there a few times and I probably missed SO many things. It was fabulous.


It was set up so cute and had so much inside. Here are 2 of my favorites.




I really liked making the paper pad marker sheets again but I have to say that my favorite part were the banners in all the color collections!

Here you can see some friends, Jen, Courtney, Janice and Ashley below :)


At lunch time they went all out with the treats. My favorite was the chocolate fountain. They had this awesome pineapple tree on the same table as the fountain!
They had hundreds of displays and my favorite was this activity book. My kids would love it - or atleast I hope they would :) SO SO SO much fun! I have so much more to share!

1 comment:

  1. I was so Bummed I missed Convention this year! I have it marked out and highlighted for next year. Did you take more pictures of the activity book? I'd love to see them if you did! :)

    ReplyDelete