Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Convention 2010

More of my favorites!

Free goodies!!! We were able to spin the wheel and get something free if we commit to recruit :) and yea! I have a new girl in my group now :) Here is Melanie and I.
Speaking of my girls. I loved being there with my downline (well the ones who could make it) Here is Becky and I (below)

and Chelsey and LaVon. I am so sad I never got a picture of Cathy, oh well - next time! It was fun to make them a purse full of goodies :)
Shopping is always a highlight. I Love the displays they always have and I usually get a bunch of things :)
Another highlight was to walk across the stage. I reached the first milestone award last year but since I didn't go to convention last year I walked with some of my 5 year friends this year! only 4 more years to walk across the stage for being a demo for 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment