Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wedding Shower Invites

I have been making a lot of mass projects lately :) My friend from High School is getting married, and I was able to help throw her a bridal shower. Here are the invitations, super simple, I stamped the medallion stamp set lightly and added a butterfly. I love how the embossing folders give it so much texture.

I love the halfback pearls and rhinestones. I use them ALL the time! For this project I first started putting the large pearls on the butterflies, and then decided I liked the little ones better. Most of the pearls are just individual, but there are a few strings of them attached together, I used those ones. I just snipped the paper every 3 pearls to break them apart and adding them to the butterflies was simple.
You can't see it, but I sprayed the butterflies with shimmer spray I made from the shimmer paint to make them sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment