Thursday, August 18, 2011

Anniversary party cards

You all can't wait to see the projects we made at the party right? Well here they are! Everyone who came to my house made these cards for free to celebrate my 7 years with Stampin' Up! Each card used one of the new in colors and every card had a new stamp set!

For this first card we used the Up, Up & Away stamp set and new Pool Party color! This card is a 4x4 card. Did you know that you can get 4 4x4 cards out of one 12x12 sheet? Try it sometime :)

I love those hot air balloons. I have some more balloon cards/pages to show you soon! This next card is made with the new Doily background stamp and the new Calypso Coral ink.

This Last card uses the Pennant Parade stamp set and the Lucky Limeade color. I LOVE that the pennant stamps match the new pennant punch!

Well this event was definitely a success! Keep a look out for my Anniversary party next year! (probably in July - I don't know the exact date I signed up but know it is at the end of July... I should call and find out :) Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate! Enjoy all your free stuff!

1 comment: