Friday, August 5, 2011

You're Invited!

I have been a Demonstrator for 7 years now, WOW. I still can't believe it was that long ago, it seems like it was yesterday that I was picking out the stamps and ink pads that I got in my starter kit.

So to celebrate, I am throwing myself a party and you are all invited! It will be on Friday the 12th at my home, from 5:00 to 8:00 PM. (plan to stay for an hour or so)

We will:
*make 3 cards for FREE!
*sign up for fall classes
*shop my exclusive Stampin' Up! yard sale

At the yard sale I will have most of my retired stamps, paper, ink, punches, kits, big shot dies, stamped items, retired catalogs and anything else I can find! You will be able to purchase these items with "Kasia's kash" (everyone who attends will get some kash, and you will be able to earn some more kash!) you will be able to purchase with real money too if you like.

Anyone is invited (you will want to bring a friend to earn more kash).

Stamp Club members will earn additional kash - so make sure you come!

Everyone must RSVP so I can have your projects ready for you!

This is going to be tons of fun, I already have tons of boxes of retired stuff all ready and I am working on the cards! I will try to post pictures soon! Yea! I am so excited!!! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kasia,
    I have been looking for a Stampin' Up demonstrator in the Provo area, but have yet to find one. Do you know of any? If not, do you do "make and take" nights or anything like that? I would love to come to some of your events or whatever you do:) please email me at Tigerlilly34@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from you! I used to order Stampin' Up all the time.. i miss it.

    ReplyDelete