Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Button Buddies class

Tomorrow I am hosting a class with this fun button buddies stamp set and I thought I should share the cards we are making with you!


This stamp set is so fun. Each image coordinates with the buttons we sell. The images look cute without a button, the button just makes it pop!

I am loving the scallop polka dot ribbon! they put 2 of my favorite things together!

ok so I have to admit... I LOVE rainbows! so this card makes me happy. I stole the idea to have the snail trail the kindness stamp. I love the new site for demonstrators! they have tons of fun ideas.

Ok so my friend Melanie totally opened my eyes. I probably would have never thought of this... a sick green pig! love it. (thanks Melanie for letting me case this card!)

No comments:

Post a Comment