Monday, January 23, 2012

Leadership 2012

Hello, Hello, is anyone out there?  I know a couple of  you still check my blog (thanks mom :)  Well I think I am ready to start posting again, so if you like what you see, and would like to see more please comment!

I just returned from another awesome Leadership Conference with Stampin' Up!  I loved spending 5 days in sunny San Antonio, it sure was hard to come home to snow!  We had great classes, make-n-takes, swaps with our awesome group, yummy lunches, tons of displays of project ideas, fun dinners on the riverwalk, presentations, and fun evenings with our group! 
Hanging on the riverwalk with my friend and downline Chelsey!
I just Love this lady, Shelly Gardner you are my hero.

Some awesome displays, loved the clothes lines!
Fun pillows made with the new big shot die and our fabric.

Doesn't it look fun?  I have more to share but must run. 
Happy Stamping!
Kasia

4 comments:

  1. San Antonio sounds like a really good pleace to visit around this time of year. It looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see all the fun things you made. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had fun......I read your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss your blog posts glad you're posting again. Mary

    ReplyDelete