Thursday, January 26, 2012

San Antonio Make and Takes

Today I am sharing with you my favorite make n takes from Leadership and Regionals this year.  At Leadership, they gave us tons of make n takes, so I will just share a couple of my favorites today.  First off is this box...
 The Baja Breeze box is cut from a big shot die, and the white inside box was just scored with the simply scored and assembled together. 
The flowers are from the Blossom Builders kit on page 18 of the mini catalog.  They are printed and die cut on textured paper. Seriously they are awesome and look so much better in person than in the catalog! 

This next card is one of my favorites, It comes in a set of 3 that fits into a mason jar.  Mom, can I steal another jar from you so I can decorate it? 
 The next 2 cards were the make and takes from the San Antonio Regionals on Saturday.  I love them both!

 So I have already been asked where the polka dots come from... well they are from the kite stamp!
 You can see my scrap paper here, the leaf was punched out with a circle punch on each side.

I haven't put this card together yet... I still need to make a template, but it is pretty awesome.  When you spin the circle on the right, the kites change.  This is what the card looks like without the top. 
 Doesn't it look like fun?  I feel so spoiled when someone else cuts my cardstock and designes super cute projects for me to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment