Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Leadership Freebies

 I am back to share more fun stuff from Leadership!  I believe that this is all the stuff I came home with, but I might have missed something... Free stuff is awesome!  First off How adorable is that bag?  I LOVE It tons.  (sorry I don't have a close up picture...)  It is made from a new line of fabric that will be available I believe in the next catalog.  I love that they gave us markers... the book (in the top middle of the picture) was filled with places to take notes and doodles for us to color.  I only colored a little bit... I took tons of notes but it was still fun!  They gave everyone in attendance 4 prizes and I even won an additional prize at regionals on Sat (the bordering on romance stamp set from the mini).  Yippee!
 This awesome portfolio was given to us at make and takes, I LOVE that it matches the bag and that Shelli signed each one for us!  This tag was made with My Digital Studio!  I also love the little bauble of bling, such an awesome touch. 
 Here is the inside, love the ruffle :)
 This awesome box with the homemade chocolate inside was also given to us at make n takes.  Awesome!
 I also was lucky to be a make and take helper this year, YEA!  We were given this bag with prizes inside (not including the stuff they mailed to us :)  if you get the chance to sign up to be a helper, don't hesitate.  Free stuff is awesome!  I also love this MDS tag!
You all probably wish you knew what was under these pearls right?  Well I don't think I can tell you :) it is a stamp set that isn't available yet!  Being a demonstrator is awesome I love getting things early! 
I will come back in a bit to show you my favorite make n takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment