Saturday, January 28, 2012

SAB 2012 Stamp Night Projects

We all love getting free stuff right?  That is why we love Sale-a-Bration!  In these projects I used many of the free things we can earn, the stamps, DSP, ribbon, and brads!
These are the projects we made this month, my guests get to choose to make 5 of the same card or one card and a scrapbook layout.  We are having the same class with different projects next week, anyone is welcome so let me know if you would like to come.
Love the little bird stamp, this stamp set also comes with a key, a crown, and a butterfly. (to see the images, click on the catalog on the right)  This flower punch was from the Blossom Bouquet triple layer punch, it is hard to see stamped images when using this punch, so we stamped it after punching.

Isn't this ribbon so fun, it comes in Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral.  I learned at  leadership that we can curl this ribbon with some scissors just like curling ribbon!  I haven't tried it yet, but plan to.
Here is the scrapbook layout, they typically match the card we make :) 
If you have any questions about Sale-a-Bration or Stamp Night, let me know, and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment